- Free Shipping; International Shipping Available (Learn More)
- Estimated between Thu. Jan. 19 and Wed. Jan. 25 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 1-year manufacturer's warranty is provided on furniture only. No warranty is provided for lighting, nautical, flight, museum, globe, or children's products.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
1.2 in. Semi-Precious Solitaire Marble Game
The game of Solitaire is reputed to have been
invented by a nobleman confined in the Bastille prison during the
early years of the French Revolution. The object is to eliminate
all but one marble, which should ideally end up in the center of
the game board.
- The game is played with 36 marbles
- French finished game board on a small pedestal
- 38 semi-precious stone spheres as playing pieces
- Made of Wood, Semi Precious Stones
- Brown Boad, Multi Stones Finish
- 13.75 in. Dia. x 3.6 in. H
- Length (Inches)
- Stone • Wood
- Width (Inches)
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.