- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Wed. Jan. 10 and Tue. Jan. 16 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A limited 2-year manufacturer's warranty is provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
1-Day Musical Cuckoo Clock with Hand carved Birds
At the top of every hour the clock plays one of
two different twenty-two note melodies, edelweiss and the happy
wanderer. Three cast iron pine cone weights are suspended beneath
the clock case by three separate brass chains. On every hour the
cuckoo bird emerges from a swinging door above the clock dial and
counts the hour by cuckooing once per hour. Pushing the lever up
disables the cuckoo birds cuckoo and the music. Pulling the lever
down enables the dancers to dance and allows the music and cuckoo.
One weight powers the time, one weight powers the music, and the
other weight powers the cuckoo bird and cuckoo call, the boy and
girl seesawing, and waterwheel. Great effort has been made to
portray each cuckoo clock as accurately as possible. As with many
handmade items, the exact coloration and carving may vary slightly
from clock to clock. We consider this to be a special part of their
- Hand-carved leaves and nest
- Wooden cuckoo bird, hands and dial
- Dancers revolve on turntable every hour and half-hour
- Wind once per day by pulling the three brass chains
- Hand-made pendulum swings back and forth
- Sound shut-off device beneath the base
- 30 hour mechanical regular movement
- Warranty: Two years limited
- Made in Germany
- Height: 14 in.
- AC Voltage
- Not Powered
- Clock Features
- 1-Day Strike Movement • Black Forest • Musical • Pendulum • Roman Numerals
- Clock Type
- Cuckoo Clock • Wall Clock
- Height (Inches)
- Trees & Leaves
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.