- Free Shipping; International Shipping Available (Learn More)
- Estimated between Wed. Jan. 25 and Tue. Jan. 31 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 1-year manufacturer's warranty is provided on furniture only. No warranty is provided for lighting, nautical, flight, museum, globe, or children's products.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
1 in. Di Venezia Marbles Solitaire Game
The game of Solitaire is reputed to have been
invented by a nobleman confined in the Bastille prison during the
early years of the French Revolution. The object is to eliminate
all but one marble, which should ideally end up in the center of
the game board. Solitaire Di Venezia...individually hand blown
glass marbles, full of color, against a solid ebony board. Art in
itself, functional and fun as solitaire.
- The game is played with 36 marbles
- Made of Mahogany, and Glass
- Multi, and Black Finish
- 1.2 in. Dia. x 11.8 in. H
- Length (Inches)
- Width (Inches)
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.