- Standard Curbside Delivery (Learn More)
- Estimated between Wed. Mar. 15 and Tue. Mar. 21 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 10-year manufacturer's warranty is provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
109 in. Full Wall Bed with Storage Unit in White
Versatile full wall bed by bestar is the perfect
space saving solution for your house, condo, loft, studio or guests
room. The new mechanism provides simplified assembly of the Wall
Bed. Each unit of this collection will help you organize your
storage needs perfectly! Easy to install.
- Includes full wall bed and two 25 in. storage units with a door
- Mattress not included
- Accommodates most full size mattress up to 10 in. thick and up
to 95 lbs.
- Maximum dimensions of the mattress are 54 in. x 75 in. and
minimum weight is 70 lbs.
- Box spring not required
- Use the handle to pull the bed towards you to lower the bed and
flip the leg down onto the floor
- Front panel is installed as one of the last steps making the
mounting to studs in a wall much easier
- Clearance of 9.8 in. under the bed when it is open
- Full bed when opened will require a clearance of 85.4 in. from
the wall extending into the room
- Each storage unit has 2 fixed and 4 adjustable shelves to
maximize your space
- Wire grommet in back panel to allow for access to electrical
- The door provides closed storage on bottom section of the
- Warranty: 10 years
- Durable scratch, stain and burn resistant chocolate finish with
attractive crown molding
- Made in Canada
- Assembly required
- Wall Bed: 58.6 in. Lx 20 in. W x 85 in. H
- Storage Unit: 25 in. W x 20 in. D x 85 in. H
- Overall: 108.6 in. W x 20 in. D x 85 in. H (721 lbs.)
- AC Voltage
- Bed Features
- Storage Available
- Bed Size
- Bed Type
- Folding • Storage
- Depth (Inches)
- No Drawers
- Height (Inches)
- Number of Pieces
- Product Type
- Bedroom Sets
- Midcentury Modern
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.