- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Mon. Apr. 30 and Fri. May. 4 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- Manufacturer's warranties vary by product.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
12-Outlet Surge Protector
Tripp Lite's TLP1208TELTV offers economical AC
surge suppression for protection of workstations, PCs, telecom
systems, home electronics and other sensitive equipment. The
TLP1208TLTV features 12 outlets, an 8-ft. cord with a space-saving
right-angle plug, and diagnostic LEDs to warn of suppressor damage.
The unit has a surge suppression rating of 2880 joules to shield
equipment from line noise and the strongest surges. Built-in RJ11
jacks prevent surges from damaging your modem/fax/phone equipment.
Built-in digital 2.2GHz coax jacks prevent surges from damaging
your cable/satellite equipment.
- 12 outlets - can accommodate up to 4 transformers
- 2,880 Joules
- 1-line in & 2-line out telephone/modem/network
- Diagnostic LEDs indicate protection & ground status
- Protects all electronics
- UL listed
- 1-line coax protection
- 8ft cord with space-saving right-angle plug
- Dim: 1.54"H x 2.72"W x 10.3"D
- Lifetime limited warranty
- $150,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance
- AC Voltage
- Height (Inches)
- Length (Inches)
- Small Parts
- Warning not applicable
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.