- Ships as a Small Parcel; International Shipping Available (Learn More)
- Estimated between Tue. Mar. 7 and Mon. Mar. 13 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 1-year manufacturer's warranty is provided on furniture only. No warranty is provided for lighting, nautical, flight, museum, globe, or children's products.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
12 in. Propeller Clock
During the Great War, from 1914-18, a new kind
of art flourished. Hand crafted creations from gifted soldiers and
army personnel became known as trench art. They used whatever
material was at handbullet shells, wood, and fabric, during an era
when planes were built from fabric on a frame.
- Includes battery
- Base with an art-deco feel
- Designed by an airplane engineer
- Made from aluminum
- 12 in. L x 2.2 in. W x 3.7 in. H (1 lbs.)
- Clock Features
- Roman Numerals
- Clock Type
- Tabletop & Mantel Clock • Wall Clock
- Midcentury Modern
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.