- Free Shipping; International Shipping Available (Learn More)
- Estimated between Wed. Dec. 7 and Tue. Dec. 13 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
12 lbs. Wall Ball in Black
Done right, wall balls are a great all-around
conditioning movement. Start with your feet shoulder-width apart,
your shoulders pulled back and down, and a medicine ball held at
chest height with your elbows under the ball. When you descend into
the wall ball squat, the idea is to get proper depth the same way
you would with a back squat. Keep your weight over your heels with
your knees tracking your toes, and aim to lower the crease of your
hips below your knees. Make sure to hold the ball at chest height
throughout the downward movement, as letting it dip will cause you
to round your back and shift your weight forward. Drive through
your heels on the way up, using hip action to throw the ball into
the wall. Catch it on the rebound, squat again, and repeat for
- Warranty: Two year
- 14 in. Dia. (12 lbs.)
- Exercise Ball Sizes
- Small Exercise Balls
- Height (Inches)
- Length (Inches)
- Fast shipping • Product is exactly as it appears on listing
- Reviewed • Top Rated
- Target Body Area
- Was this a gift?
- Weight (Pounds)
- Width (Inches)
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.