- FREE Standard Curbside Delivery (Learn More)
- Estimated between Tue. Jun. 9 and Mon. Jun. 15 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 1-year manufacturer's warranty is provided against defects of material or workmanship.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
14 Doors Americana Mailbox - Front Loading
- Americana mailboxes are ideal for use in colleges and schools,
private postal centers, government agencies, corporate mailrooms,
military bases, police stations and many other applications
- Zinc die-cast doors which include a five pin cylinder cam lock
with two keys
- The doors are hinged on Zinc frames and are attached to the
individual compartments with four screws
- Constructed of 20 Gauge Steel and Powder Coated Tan
- Designed to stack two high and mount adjacent to each other or
between wall studs
- Rear loading units can be accessed by the U.S.P.S. when used in
Free Standing Rotary Mail Centers
- Front Loading: Units include solid rear covers
- Two master commercial locks with two keys open a door panel
that swings on a continuous hinge
- All openings are usable
- Comes standard with lock and keys for each individual
- Does not include master lock for U.S.P.S. entry; must be
provided by U.S.P.S.
- 23.5 in. W x 16 in. D x 26.5 in. H (80 lbs.)
- Height (Inches)
- Number of Boxes
- Width (Inches)
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.