- FREE Standard Shipping as a Small Parcel (Learn More)
- Estimated between Fri. Nov. 14 and Thu. Nov. 20 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 5-year manufacturer's warranty is provided. If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
144 in. Polycarbonate Greenhouse w Raised Garden Bed
- Includes two greenhouse extension kits, two sandbox kits,
eighteen composite wood grain timbers, twelve patented stacking
joints, four patented 4-way stacking joints and screws
- Timbers never rot, infest nor splinter
- Strong aluminum frame greenhouse
- UV protected polycarbonate panels for great heat retention
- Preserves natural appearance
- Stake on each corner locates into top aperture of each raised
garden stake to secure greenhouse to base
- Provides great frost protection
- Covers a 4 ft. x 4 ft. raised garden and is expandable in 4 ft.
- Both side windows lift up for total access
- Stays to hold them open at desired height level for free air
- Window panels can be easily slid out and stored
- Allows to control quality of soil and nutrients
- Easy to manage with access from all sides
- Above ground provides better draining
- Warranty: Five years for garden bed and one year for
- Raised garden bed made from 60% recycled post consumer plastic
and 40% natural fiber
- Greenhouse: 144 in. L x 48 in. W x 34.5 in. H
- Garden bed: 144 in. L x 48 in. W x 12 in. H
- Assembly Instructions
Combining two deluxe greenhouses on raised garden bed is a great
way to double up your planting space economically. The composite
wood grain timbers are 'green'. As attractive as it is functional
and convenient. Erect at the first hint of spring to seed early and
provide protection from adverse weather to your young plants. The
window panels can be easily slid out and stored in the hot summer
months, then replaced in fall extending the season into the winter.
Patented Frame It All stacking joints and the new 4-way joint
ensures the garden bed shape is 100% true. Raised gardens are
better than in-ground, for growing at home because, you control the
quality of the soil and nutrients. You will also get a larger crop
of easy to pick, veggies, fruit and flowers. No clumpy, heavy soil
to turn and almost no back-breaking bending over to weed!
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.