- Free Shipping; International Shipping Available (Learn More)
- Estimated between Wed. Jan. 25 and Tue. Jan. 31 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 1-year manufacturer's warranty is provided on furniture only. No warranty is provided for lighting, nautical, flight, museum, globe, or children's products.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
16.3 In. Venice Portfolio
Man-made city in a swampy lagoon. One the
cultured metropolis ruled by Doges and oligarchic nobles. Center of
commerce and the arts, home to Titian and Tiepolo, to Marco Polo
and Coronelli. Galleys and merchant ships were sent to the farthest
corners of the Mediterranean to trade and conquer. Wars were won
and lost. A mesmerizing, intriguing and beautiful city
characterized by its Palazzos lining the Grand Canal. Enjoy our
reproduction of the 18th C. Venice, in birds-eye view, every house,
alley, every canal.
- 16.3 in. L x 12.8 in. W x 0.75 in. H
- Art Layout
- Art Styles
- Vintage Art
- Art Types/Media
- Fine Art Prints
- Height (Inches)
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.