- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Thu. Mar. 29 and Wed. Apr. 4 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 20-year manufacturer's warranty is provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
17 in. Hand-Crafted Log Barstool
Must be finished with quality finish to prevent
discoloration or damage. The master craftsmen at montana woodworks
carefully select the raw material for the barstool, choosing only
the finest of logs to create this special barstool. The Montana
Collection half log barstool is skip-peeled by hand using
old-fashioned draw knife to create a unique, one of a kind
appearance that will please all who see it.
- Ideally suited for smaller spaces
- Environmentally friendly furniture
- Skip-peeled by hand using old fashioned draw knives
- Heirloom quality
- Durable build, fit and finish
- Each piece signed by the artisan who makes it
- Solid genuine lodge pole pine
- Capacity 350 pounds
- Warranty: 20 years limited
- Stain and lacquer finish
- No assembly required
- 17 in. L x 18 in. W x 30 in. H (26 lbs.)
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.