- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Wed. Jun. 27 and Tue. Jul. 3 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 1-year manufacturer's warranty is provided on furniture only. No warranty is provided for lighting, nautical, flight, museum, globe, or children's products.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
1739 Portfolio Paris Map
An extraordinary feat of Cartography Published
by Etienne Turgot in 1739, our Paris map is one of the most
decorative and celebrated maps ever made. Every street and building
of the pre-Hausmann era is shown. Not a window, chimney-piece or
turret has been omitted. Today's suburbs were yesterday's orchards.
Windmills dotted the landscape. Its creation was a Herculean
project that took over five years to complete. Turgot's Plan de
Paris (a 25 sheet art paper portfolio) is a remarkable technical
achievement, a flight of the imagination created many years before
the first manned balloon flight and the invention of
- Made of Paper
- Charcoal Grey/Sepia color
- 25 separate sheets create a 98.5 in. W x 63 in. D Map
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.