- Free Shipping; International Shipping Available (Learn More)
- Estimated between Tue. Feb. 28 and Mon. Mar. 6 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable through 1/31/2017; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 1-year manufacturer's warranty is provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
1930's Companion Radio in Walnut
Happy Days are here again went the most popular
tune of 1930, but for most Depression-era Americans, the sentiment
amounted to wishful thinking. In 1932, Hoover was defeated by FDR
by a landslide. After this runaway victory, it became apparent that
FDR embodied an optimism and speaking voice that seemed tailor-made
for radio. He delivered regular radio addresses to the nation known
as "Fireside Chats." But FDR's chats weren't the only thing
Americans were listening to. Americans were relying upon radio as
their evening entertainment. The tunes and talk were enjoyed on
radio sets just like Crosley's Companion. Careful attention to
detail makes this mini, yet magnificent, Cathedral-style radio as
authentic as the 1930's original.
- Walnut finish
- AM/FM Radio
- Analog Tuner
- External FM Antenna
- Dynamic full range speaker
- 5.75 in. L x 9 in. W x 10.75 in. H
- Audio Features
- AM/FM Radio
- Depth (Inches)
- Height (Inches)
- Width (Inches)
- Manufacturer SKU
- CR31-WA Remailer Charge
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.