- Free Shipping; International Shipping Available (Learn More)
- Estimated between Mon. Apr. 9 and Fri. Apr. 13 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 1-year manufacturer's warranty is provided on furniture only. No warranty is provided for lighting, nautical, flight, museum, globe, or children's products.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
1930s DC-3 Hand Cast Aluminum Airplane Model
Legendary airlines ruled the 1930s skies. Pan
Am, Trans World, Imperial Airways. When the DC-3 was introduced,
travel was changed beyond recognition. It instantly became an
iconic presence, and models filled the desks and windows of travel
agents nationwide. A new global travel era was born. Hand cast
aluminum plane and stand crafted to a high perfection. 1930s travel
- Hand cast aluminum
- 19.75 in. L x 20.25 in. W x 11.75 in. H (7.2 lbs.)
- AC Voltage
- Not Powered
- Model Type
- Art Deco
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.