- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Fri. Sep. 22 and Thu. Sep. 28 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 1-year manufacturer's warranty is provided on furniture only. No warranty is provided for lighting, nautical, flight, museum, globe, or children's products.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
1934 Rainbow J-Yacht Model
Rainbow; the 1934 American defender. The
challenger; the British Royal Yacht Club 'Endeavour'. Designed by
Starling Burgess and financed by an 18-member syndicate headed by
Mike Vanderbilt. A magnificent J-Yacht, with an overall length of
nearly 40 m. or 128 ft. and a sail area of 750 m2 (7535 sq. ft). A
classic racer, legendary nautical history by now. A beautiful
contemporary model at attractive cost. Numbered and dated
- The model is hand made in wood, planks on frame
- Hand tooled scale hardware. Inlaid deck strips simulate the
original teak deck
- Detailed rigging and sails
- Made of Wood, Cotton, and Brass
- Blue, and White Finish
- 25.6 in. W x 5.7 in. D x 34.1 in. H
- AC Voltage
- Not Powered
- Blue • White/Off-White
- Cotton • Wood
- Model Type
- Nautical • Traditional
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.