- Free Shipping; International Shipping Available (Learn More)
- Estimated between Fri. Jan. 20 and Thu. Jan. 26 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
22.5 in. Tall Standing Thai Buddha Statue
This is an outstanding resin casting, with
outstandingly beautiful detail. The textured pattern of the fabric
and the cut glass inlay, the flame top knot and sublime face, the
delicate hands and feet, the classic lotus pediment base, all
contribute to make this one of the finest pieces in the collection.
Choose this Buddha statue for a dramatic decorative impact in any
- An elegant, beautiful rendering of "the awakened one" in
classic Sukothai style robe and crown
- The hands were carved in a lovely "welcome" mudra in the
original temple design, welcoming supplicants to the temple
- This is one of the tallest Buddha statues in our collection;
commanding attention with its size and exceptional beauty
- Reproduction of a stunning Sukothai design temple carving
- Hands rendered in a traditional "mudra"; feet together on lotus
- Incredibly detailed, fine quality resin casting with hand inlay
- 5 in. W x 5 in. D x 22.5 in. H
- Depth (Inches)
- Height (Inches)
- Width (Inches)
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.