- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Wed. Aug. 31 and Tue. Sep. 6 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 30-day manufacturer's warranty is provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
3 Panel Italian Grand Foyer Screen
Hand painted screens start with a cedar plywood
frame covered in a cheesecloth material. Then layer after layer of
plaster is applied; each layer must dry before another layer can be
applied. After all the plaster has been applied several coats of
lacquer is put over the entire surface. At that time the artist
begins to sketch out the painting directly on the panels of the
screen and begins painting the design with water based paint. Each
one of these screens has its own characteristics and is truly a
work of art.
- 3 Panels
- Italian grand foyer scene
- Hand painted
- Cedar plywood frame
- Brush strokes & light crackle finish
- 48 in. W x 78 in. H (54 lbs.)
- Art Print • Hand Painted
- Number of Panels/Folds
- 3 Panels
- Bedroom • Dorm Room
- Screen Height (Ft.)
- Over 6 Feet
- Interior Design
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.