- Free Shipping; International Shipping Available (Learn More)
- Estimated between Thu. Apr. 13 and Wed. Apr. 19 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 90-day manufacturer’s warranty is provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
3-Piece Bamboo Cutting Board Set
Keep your countertops scratch free and make your
food preparation more convenient and safe with the eco-friendly
Oceanstar cutting board set. The set comes in 3 versatile sizes for
every cutting task. You can prepare fruits on the small cutting
board to serve houseguests, cut vegetables on the medium sized
board, or carve meat on the large sized board. Save time while
prepping food and prevent cross-contamination with the Oceanstar 3
Piece cutting board set. The light-weight cutting boards are easy
to maintain and store in any space. With its light-weight and
elegant round edged design, you can even use the cutting boards as
a tray to present finger foods, cheese, or small snacks for your
houseguests. The Oceanstar 3 Piece Cutting Board Set is handy,
multi-functional, and convenient for any cutting tasks and
preparation. How to clean: We recommend hand washing the boards
softly with a sponge or towel using warm water and light
- Set of 3
- Fit for any kitchen cutting task
- Lightweight and slim design for easy storage
- Elegant soft rounded edges that can be used as a tray
- 100% bamboo and eco friendly
- Easy to maintain, clean, and store
- Easy grip with one hand with the convenient hole to grab
- All boards 0.38 in. thick
- Small: 8 in. x 5 in.
- Medium: 10 in. x 8 in.
- Large: 14 in. x 10 in.
- Net weight (3 set): 2 lbs
How to maintain its durability: Coat the cutting board with mineral
oil. Use a cotton cloth to apply. Let it soak for 20 minutes before
wiping the excess away with a dry cloth. Perform this action before
using the cutting board for the first time and at least once per
month after. Special Caution: Do not immerse the cutting boards
under water for prolonged period of time; place in the dishwasher,
or in the microwave/oven, as it will damage the bamboo material. We
do not recommend using vinegar, undiluted bleach, vegetable oil,
olive oil, or safflower oil, to the bamboo cutting boards, as they
can cause damage that cannot be repaired.
- AC Voltage
- Not Powered
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.