- Free Shipping; International Shipping Available (Learn More)
- Estimated between Tue. Sep. 26 and Mon. Oct. 2 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
3 ft. Tall Kojima Japanese Bamboo Shoji Floor Lamp
Although wood, ceramics, steel and chrome are
the more popular for making a table or floor lamp, bamboo is
probably the most eco-friendly. Bamboo grows to maturity in five to
six years and has a hardness similar to Oak. For many people,
bamboo is as attractive as wood or steel. As more of the cost of
cutting forests and making steel are factored in, bamboo may become
best deal anywhere.
- Unique, beautifully designed tropical style floor lamps
- Unique Japanese design shoji lamps with matchstick lamp
- Use as extra tall table lamp or small floor lamp
- UL certified, USA size bulb sockets, power cord and wheel
- Hand crafted from beautiful, natural, matured whole bamboo
- 8 in. W x 8 in. D x 35.5 in. H
- Bulb & Voltage Type
- Incandescent Bulbs
- Fuel Type
- Lighting Theme
- Oriental • Paper
- Ecofriendly Materials
- Contemporary • Oriental/Japanese
- Floor Lamps
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.