- Ships as a Small Parcel (Learn More)
- Estimated between Fri. Dec. 4 and Thu. Dec. 10 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable through 1/31/2016; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 1-year manufacturer's warranty for defects in material and workmanship is provided.
The natural wood color will fade and turn gray after a period of time exposed to sunlight. We recommend teak oil maintenance for every 6 month.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
4 Ft. Baltic Garden Bench Glider in Eucalyptus Grandis Hardwood
Design: The design conforms to the body, making
our glider a wonderful place to relax. It reflects an elegant
simplicity that will enhance any patio, porch, landscape or garden
setting. Fibers contain oils that act as natural preservatives to
help the wood resist rot and decay making it ideal for outdoor
furniture. Material: High Density Eucalyptus (or also known as
Shorea in our line) is the premium grade of solid "Eucalyptus
Gradis" hardwood, grown in 100 % well managed forests in Brazil,
certified by the FSC (Forest Stewardship Council). There is little
difference between High Density Eucalyptus (Shorea) and Teak when
broken down to their core essence. The biggest attribute of High
Density Eucalyptus (Shorea)is undoubtedly the strength of the
timber. It's renowned for its excellent resistance to every day
wear and tear. It is extremely durable and tightly grained to
produce a desirable density. It remains unaffected by all
variations in weather, especially its resistance to damp conditions
makes itself extremely competent at combating insect attacks and
- Made of solid Eucalyptus Grandis Hardwood
- Pre-treated, expertly kiln-dried, extremely durable for
- Mold, mildew, fungi, termites, rot and decay resistant
- Environmentally friendly and harvested from protected
- Finely sanded finish
- Handcrafted for snug joinery
- Gently sloped seating
- Ultra smooth ball-bearing hangers
- Fully routed edges for uniform styling
- Stainless Steel hardware
- Hardwood doweling
- 48 in. L x 25 in. W x 39 in. H (67 lbs.)
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.