- Standard Shipping as a Small Parcel (Learn More)
- Estimated between Thu. Aug. 6 and Wed. Aug. 12 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 1-year manufacturer's warranty for defects in material and workmanship is provided.
The natural wood color will fade and turn gray after a period of time exposed to sunlight. We recommend teak oil maintenance for every 6 month.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
4 Ft. Baltic Garden Bench Glider in Eucalyptus Grandis Hardwood
- Made of solid Eucalyptus Grandis Hardwood
- Pre-treated, expertly kiln-dried, extremely durable for
- Mold, mildew, fungi, termites, rot and decay resistant
- Environmentally friendly and harvested from protected
- Finely sanded finish
- Handcrafted for snug joinery
- Gently sloped seating
- Ultra smooth ball-bearing hangers
- Fully routed edges for uniform styling
- Stainless Steel hardware
- Hardwood doweling
- 48 in. L x 25 in. W x 39 in. H (67 lbs.)
Design: The design conforms to the body, making our glider a
wonderful place to relax. It reflects an elegant simplicity that
will enhance any patio, porch, landscape or garden setting. Fibers
contain oils that act as natural preservatives to help the wood
resist rot and decay making it ideal for outdoor furniture.
Material: High Density Eucalyptus (or also known as Shorea in our
line) is the premium grade of solid "Eucalyptus Gradis" hardwood,
grown in 100 % well managed forests in Brazil, certified by the FSC
(Forest Stewardship Council). There is little difference between
High Density Eucalyptus (Shorea) and Teak when broken down to their
core essence. The biggest attribute of High Density Eucalyptus
(Shorea)is undoubtedly the strength of the timber. It's renowned
for its excellent resistance to every day wear and tear. It is
extremely durable and tightly grained to produce a desirable
density. It remains unaffected by all variations in weather,
especially its resistance to damp conditions makes itself extremely
competent at combating insect attacks and decay.
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.