- FREE Standard Shipping as a Small Parcel (Learn More)
- Estimated between Tue. Feb. 3 and Mon. Feb. 9 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
4 Gal. Backpack Sprayer w Piston Pump
- 4.25 in. Large opening for easy filling and cleaning
- 4 ft. High-pressure hose with its connecting rod-activated
- Equipped with an adjustable, flat spray, hollow cone and jet
stream nozzle to accommodate virtually every spraying need
- Padded straps with pull tabs make adjustments quick and
- Built-in strainers, screens and filters help keep debris out of
- Pressure can be regulated to 15, 30, 45 or 60 psi by means of a
built-in pressure regulating valve
- Unbreakable wand prevents damage common to brass and brittle
- Viton seals, gaskets and O-rings provide excellent chemical
resistance and durability
- High-density polyethylene tank with ultra-violet
- Shut-off valve and wand with an overall length of 28 in. for
hard to reach places
- Capable of producing a wide pressure range of up to 90 psi and
performing virtually every spraying task
- 1-Year warranty
- Capacity: 4 gal.
- 21.3 in. L x 15 in. W x 9 in. H (11 lbs.)
Since its introduction to the US market in 1964, Solo's popular 425
backpack sprayer has been the standard by which all backpack
sprayers are measured. Given proper maintenance, the sprayer should
last for millions of pumps and many years of use. Easily and
effectively handles disinfectants, fertilizers, herbicides,
pesticides and formulations for tree, shrub and plant protection
and wood and concrete finishing and treatments.
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.