- Free Shipping; International Shipping Available (Learn More)
- Estimated between Fri. Apr. 28 and Thu. May. 4 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 5-year manufacturer's warranty is provided. If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Frame It All - Simple Modular Gardens. The
gardens that grow with you. The Frame It All One Inch Series
Four-Way Joint allows connections in designs where four boards
intersect. The Four-Way Joint can also be used to cross-brace,
preventing 'push-out' caused by frost expansion. To use the
Four-Way Joint for this application, attach a Stacking Joint
Bracket (not included) to either end of the cross-brace timber, one
end up and the other end down. Connect the opposing side walls with
one half of a Four-Way Joint on both side walls. The Four-Way Joint
will slot into the aperture of the joint below, exactly as the
Stacking Joint does. When used for the cross-bracing function you
only need one Four-Way Joint for each cross-braced level. Frame It
All One Inch Series Four-Way Joints can be used with any Frame It
All One Inch Series boards or standard 1 ft. x 6 in. lumber.
- One Inch Series Four-Way Joint
- Made with ABS plastic for long-lasting durability.
- ABS plastic is UV and temperature resistant.
- 5 Year Warranty
- AC Voltage
- Not Powered
- Wood Composite
- NAF Compliant
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.