- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Fri. Apr. 27 and Thu. May. 3 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 5-year manufacturer's warranty is provided. If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Frame It All - Simple Modular Gardens. The
gardens that grow with you. The Frame It All Series Two Four-Way
Joint allows connections in designs where four boards intersect.
The Four Way Joint can also be used to cross-brace, preventing
'push-out' caused by frost expansion. To use the Four-Way Joint for
this application, attach a Stacking Joint Bracket (not included) to
either end of the cross-brace timber, one end up and the other end
down. Connect the opposing side walls with one half of a Four-Way
Joint on both side walls. The Four-Way Joint will slot into the
aperture of the joint below exactly as the Stacking Joint does.
When used for the cross-bracing function you only need one Four-Way
Joint for each cross-braced level. Frame It All Four-Way Joints can
be used with Frame It All Series 2 boards, or any standard 2in x
- Two Inch Series Four Way Joint
- Made with ABS plastic for long-lasting durability.
- ABS plastic is UV and temperature resistant.
- 5 Year Warranty
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.