- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Thu. May. 31 and Wed. Jun. 6 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 20-year manufacturer's warranty is provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
47 in. Twin Log Headboard
The clacier country collection features a truly
unique finish reminiscent of the grand lodges of the rockies, circa
1900. Craftsmen remove the outer bark using old-fashioned draw
knives while leaving the inner cambium layer intact for increased
texture and contrast. Dark, rich hues and tones provide an
extraordinary appearance! A Unique and interesting way to bring the
rustic lifestyle into your home. These popular headboards from the
in Glacier Country in. collection allow you to gain the look of a
log bed at a lower price. Adding the log headboard to your existing
bed is a great way to start living rustic! The artisans at montana
woodworks finish the headboards in the in Glacier Country in.
collection style for a truly unique and one-of-a-kind look
reminiscent of the Grand Lodges of the Rockies, circa 1900. First
we remove the outer bark while leaving the inner, cambium layer
intact for texture and contrast. Then the process is completed by a
professional, eight step spraying process that applies stain and
lacquer for a beautiful and long lasting finish. The headboard
comes undrilled so that you can adapt it to your particular style
of bed frame or mount to the wall.
- Environmentally friendly furniture
- Solid, U.S. grown wood and genuine lodge pole pine accents
- Unique, one-of-a-kind glacier country style
- Heirloom quality
- Durable build, fit and finish
- Each piece signed by the artisan who makes it
- Mortise and tenon joinery
- Customer can custom fit to most bed frames
- Warranty: 20 years limited
- Made from solid, genuine lodge pole pine wood
- Stain and lacquer finish
- No assembly required
- 6 in. L x 46 in. W x 47 in. H (44 lbs.)
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.