- Free Shipping; International Shipping Available (Learn More)
- Estimated between Thu. Oct. 26 and Wed. Nov. 1 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- Manufacturer's warranties vary by product.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
5.1-Channel, 350-Watt Amp Receiver with 3D Pass Thru
Power a full surround sound system with this 5.1
channel amplifier with HDMI selector inputs. Equipped with an AM/FM
radio, front-panel USB, SD, and 2 quarter-inch (1/4") microphone
inputs, and a VFD display for crystal clear information. It takes 4
HDMI inputs and has 1 HDMI output, so it also functions as an HDMI
selector - perfect if you've got multiple hi-def appliances but
only one HDMI port on your TV. Independent volume knobs for master
volume and microphones. 4 ohm impedance on speaker outputs.
Supports 3D pass-thru, plus AC-3 and Pro Logic decoding.
- 5.1-channel amp
- 4 HDMI inputs
- HDMI output
- 1-key switch function between HDMI receiver & HDMI
- Built-in AM/FM radio
- Built-in USB & SD Card audio
- 2 microphone inputs
- Treble & bass of microphone adjustable
- Independent microphone volume control
- Over-current, short-circuit & over-voltage protection
- 12 preset radio station
- VFD display
- 350W total power output
- 300W 4_ L/R channel, 50W for center, 4_ surround L &
- Includes remote
- Dim: 6"H x 16.9"W x 12.9"D
- AC Voltage
- Height (Inches)
- Length (Inches)
- Small Parts
- Warning not applicable
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.