- Free Shipping; International Shipping Available (Learn More)
- Estimated between Tue. Nov. 1 and Mon. Nov. 7 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 1-year manufacturer's warranty is provided on furniture only. No warranty is provided for lighting, nautical, flight, museum, globe, or children's products.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
5 in. Ship's Bell in Bronze
The helmsman rings the ship's bell for every
half hour of the four-hour ship's watch. A ship is a
round-the-clock operation, and ship's crews work four hours on and
four hours off. To change the routine two two-hour dogwatches
usually run between 4 and 8 PM. One bell - One ring (say 12:30).
Two bells - Two rings (say 1 PM)... etc. until... Eight bells -
Eight rings (4PM). AM-Living bells are made of heavy solid brass,
handmade and sand-cast. The chunky hand knotted lanyard offers
years of use. We offer four sizes of bells, petite to large, for
beach house or boat. A true nautical heirloom offering clear &
- Made of Brass with Cotton rope
- Bronze Finish
- 4.7 in. Dia. x 5 in. H
- Cotton • Metal
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.