- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Wed. Jun. 27 and Tue. Jul. 3 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- Manufacturer's warranties vary by product.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
6-Outlet Surge Protector (8ft Cord)
Tripp Lite's TLP608TEL Surge Suppressor offers
economical AC and phone line surge suppression for full protection
of workstations, desktop PCs, telecom systems and other sensitive
electronics. Built-in AC surge suppression shields connected
equipment from damage and performance problems due to transient
surges. Set of RJ11 telephone line suppression jacks protect dialup
and DSL modem lines, fax machines, cordless phones and more.
TLP608TEL offers 6 total outlets, 8 foot cord and diagnostic LED to
warn of suppressor damage. AC suppression rated at 990 joules
shields equipment from surges and line noise. Attractive gray
suppressor housing with keyhole mounting tabs and 1 designated
transformer plug outlet offers convenient protection of desktop
computer equipment and accessories. $20,000 Ultimate Lifetime
Insurance (USA & Canada only).
- 6 outlets with room for 1 large transformer
- 990 Joules
- 15 amp
- Diagnostic LED indicates protection status
- Keyhole supports for wall mounting
- Protects all electronics
- Lighted power switch
- 8ft power cord
- Dim: 1.23"H x 1.85"W x 10.8"D
- UL listed
- Lifetime warranty
- $20,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance
- AC Voltage
- Small Parts
- Warning not applicable
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.