- Free Shipping; International Shipping Available (Learn More)
- Estimated between Wed. Jan. 25 and Tue. Jan. 31 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
7 in. Lucky Buddha
Budai is believed to have lived in tenth century
China and was a Zen monk. One day he was asked, "What is the
meaning of Zen?" and Budai put down his bag of plenty. The same
person asked him," How does one realize Zen?" and Budai picked up
his bag and continued on his way. This a unique and beautiful
statue and makes a perfect gift for people who like perfect
- This is a very happy "Happy Buddha" statue, with an
infectiously happy face, long lucky lobes and a big beautiful
belly, with a cute belly button hole
- The 2-tones makes this Buddha look black, the Black Buddha,
with silver robes and his lucky bag of plenty under his lucky
- Medium sized, medium weight version of the "Lucky Buddha"
- This design is not too large for a table; a great size for the
desk top or fireplace hearth
- Called Hotei in Japanese, Budai in Chinese, thought to be a Zen
- Also known as Happy Buddha, Fat Buddha, Laughing Buddha,
- 8 in. W x 6 in. D x 7 in. H
- Black • Silver
- Depth (Inches)
- Height (Inches)
- Width (Inches)
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.