- Free Shipping; International Shipping Available (Learn More)
- Estimated between Thu. Apr. 5 and Wed. Apr. 11 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A limited 2-year manufacturer's warranty is provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
8-Days Musical Cuckoo Clock Cottage with Woodchopper
At the top of every hour the man chops his axe,
the waterwheel turns, the dancers revolve, and the clock plays one
of two different twenty-eight note melodies, edelweiss and the
happy wanderer. Three cast iron pine cone weights are suspended
beneath the clock case by three separate brass chains. On every
hour the cuckoo bird emerges from a swinging door above the clock
dial and counts the hour by cuckooing once per hour. Pushing the
lever up disables the cuckoo birds cuckoo, the woodchopper,
waterwheel, and the music. Pulling the lever down enables the man
chopping wood, the waterwheel to move and allows the music and
cuckoo. The eight day Regular movement is wound once per eight days
by raising the three pine cone weights. One weight powers the time,
one weight powers the Swiss music box, and the other weight powers
the cuckoo bird and cuckoo call, the band, and waterwheel. Great
effort has been made to portray each cuckoo clock as accurately as
possible. As with many handmade items, the exact coloration and
carving may vary slightly from clock to clock. We consider this to
be a special part of their character.
- Black forest cuckoo clock
- Moving waterwheel and hand-made figurines
- Wind once every eight days by pulling the three brass
- Hand-made pendulum swings back and forth
- Sound shut-off device beneath the base
- Warranty: Two years limited
- Made in Germany
- Height: 13 in.
- AC Voltage
- Not Powered
- Clock Features
- 8-Day Strike Movement • Black Forest • Musical • Pendulum • Roman Numerals
- Clock Type
- Cuckoo Clock • Wall Clock
- Height (Inches)
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.