- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Mon. Mar. 26 and Fri. Mar. 30 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 9-month manufacturer's warranty is provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
AGC98-LT_32" Gary Carter Praying Mantis Youth Mitt, Left Hand Throw
Designed by Hall of Famer Gary Carter, the
AGC-98 features new patent pending "Stress Wedge" technology. The
Praying Mantis also offers two additional "Finger Hammocks"
allowing the fingers to be firmly positioned and more secure in the
glove. Additional features The Praying Mantis also features a
"Double Flexhinge" which makes the glove snap closed on
- Includes double-sided slim padding allowing for increased
pocket size and easier ball retention
- 32 in. circumference pattern
- Spiral-lock web, open back
- Exclusive grasp-clasp wrist system
- Deep pocket designed for youth catcher
- Located between index finger and thumb
- Shock absorbing protection for hand against injury and sting
when receiving ball
- Uniquely designed shape allows throwing hand easier access into
- Quicker glove to hand transfer and faster times to second
- Hand-crafted with select U.S. steerhide pocket
- Akadema Lyte leather on back and 0.25 in. rawhide gray
- Made from cowhide
- No assembly required
- 6 in. W x 6 in. D x 12 in. H (1 lbs.)
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.