- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Wed. Jun. 1 and Tue. Jun. 7 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 30-day manufacturer's warranty is provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Aaron Boone Autographed Major League Baseball
Aaron Boone took one of the biggest swings in
the Yankees history, a swing that landed the Yankees in the 2003
World Series. Leading off the bottom of the 11th inning of 2003
ALCS Game 7, against the Red Sox, Boone sent a Tim Wakefield
knuckleball deep into the Bronx night, and into baseball lore. The
magical moment clinched the 39th Pennant in franchise history, and
helped preserve the "Curse of the Bambino" for one more season. It
was the signature moment of Boone's 12-year career, and landed him
a special place in Yankees history forever. This Major League
Baseball is hand signed by Boone, on the sweet spot, in blue ink.
It comes complete with a Steiner Sports Certificate of
- Includes glass case
- Includes Steiner Sports Certificate of Authenticity
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.