- FREE Standard Shipping as a Small Parcel (Learn More)
- Estimated between Thu. May. 28 and Wed. Jun. 3 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 30-day manufacturer's warranty is provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Aaron Boone Autographed Major League Baseball
- Includes Steiner Sports Certificate of Authenticity
Aaron Boone took one of the biggest swings in the Yankees history,
a swing that landed the Yankees in the 2003 World Series. Leading
off the bottom of the 11th inning of 2003 ALCS Game 7, against the
Red Sox, Boone sent a Tim Wakefield knuckleball deep into the Bronx
night, and into baseball lore. The magical moment clinched the 39th
Pennant in franchise history, and helped preserve the "Curse of the
Bambino" for one more season. It was the signature moment of
Boone's 12-year career, and landed him a special place in Yankees
history forever. This Major League Baseball is hand signed by
Boone, on the sweet spot, in blue ink. It comes complete with a
Steiner Sports Certificate of Authenticity.
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.