- FREE Standard Shipping as a Small Parcel (Learn More)
- Estimated between Mon. Apr. 27 and Fri. May. 1 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 1-year manufacturer's warranty for defects in material and workmanship is provided.
The natural wood color will fade and turn gray after a period of time exposed to sunlight. We recommend teak oil maintenance for every 6 month.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Adirondack Foot Rest in Eucalyptus Grandis Hardwood
- FSC High Density Eucalyptus (Shorea) is pre-treated, expertly
kiln-dried, extremely durable for outdoor/indoor use
- FSC High Density Eucalyptus (Shorea) is mold, mildew, fungi,
termites, rot and decay resistant
- FSC High Density Eucalyptus (Shorea) is environmentally
friendly and harvested from protected forests
- 12 in. L x 18 in. W x 20 in. H (15 lbs.)
Design: This great footrest invites you to take off your shoes, sit
back and put your feet up. It works equally well with either the
classic or comfort Adirondack chair, and even folds up for easy
storage. Material: High Density Eucalyptus (or also known as Shorea
in our line) is the premium grade of solid "Eucalyptus Gradis"
hardwood, grown in 100 % well managed forests in Brazil, certified
by the FSC (Forest Stewardship Council). There is little difference
between High Density Eucalyptus (Shorea) and Teak when broken down
to their core essence. The biggest attribute of High Density
Eucalyptus (Shorea) is undoubtedly the strength of the timber. It's
renowned for its excellent resistance to every day wear and tear.
It is extremely durable and tightly grained to produce a desirable
density. It remains unaffected by all variations in weather,
especially its resistance to damp conditions makes itself extremely
competent at combating insect attacks and decay.
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.