- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Fri. Jun. 30 and Thu. Jul. 6 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 1-year manufacturer's warranty for defects in material and workmanship is provided.
The natural wood color will fade and turn gray after a period of time exposed to sunlight. We recommend teak oil maintenance for every 6 month.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Adirondack Foot Rest in Eucalyptus Grandis Hardwood
Design: This great footrest invites you to take
off your shoes, sit back and put your feet up. It works equally
well with either the classic or comfort Adirondack chair, and even
folds up for easy storage. Material: High Density Eucalyptus (or
also known as Shorea in our line) is the premium grade of solid
"Eucalyptus Gradis" hardwood, grown in 100 % well managed forests
in Brazil, certified by the FSC (Forest Stewardship Council). There
is little difference between High Density Eucalyptus (Shorea) and
Teak when broken down to their core essence. The biggest attribute
of High Density Eucalyptus (Shorea) is undoubtedly the strength of
the timber. It's renowned for its excellent resistance to every day
wear and tear. It is extremely durable and tightly grained to
produce a desirable density. It remains unaffected by all
variations in weather, especially its resistance to damp conditions
makes itself extremely competent at combating insect attacks and
- FSC High Density Eucalyptus (Shorea) is pre-treated, expertly
kiln-dried, extremely durable for outdoor/indoor use
- FSC High Density Eucalyptus (Shorea) is mold, mildew, fungi,
termites, rot and decay resistant
- FSC High Density Eucalyptus (Shorea) is environmentally
friendly and harvested from protected forests
- 12 in. L x 18 in. W x 20 in. H (15 lbs.)
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.