- Free Shipping; International Shipping Available (Learn More)
- Estimated between Mon. Dec. 18 and Fri. Dec. 22 (Learn More)
- Holiday Delivery:
- Delivery by December 24th Guaranteed (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable through 1/31/2018; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- Manufacturer's warranties ranging from 90 days to 5 years are provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Adjustable Tension Stepper
Build Muscle, Lose Weight: Because building
strong, lean muscle increases your metabolism, the Avari Free
Stride Stepper is ideal for anyone wanting to tone up and get fit.
Your calves, glutes, lower abdominals, hips and thighs will all
reap the benefits of this stepper machine. You can increase the
adjustable resistance to feel the burn or decrease it for a longer,
endurance-building workout. In fact, the wide, textured foot pedals
and padded handlebars make even the longest workouts more
comfortable. For further motivation, the multi-function fitness
monitor tracks your workout time, strides per minute, total stride
count and calories burned. You can also select the scan function to
view all of your workout stats. But no matter how long you stride,
the Free Stride Stepper will last as long as you do with its steel
frame construction. Stride, Step and Save Space: When you're
improving your health, it's paramount to make working out
accessible and convenient, which is why the compact design of the
climber makes it easy to get in a workout anywhere in your home.
Even more, the light frame allows you to carry the fitness stepper
easily, making storage a breeze.
- Compact design to fit in small workout areas
- Multi-function monitor displays strides per minute, stride
count, time, calories and scans to track all readouts
- Easy to move out of the way when not in use
- Wide, textured foot pedals
- Floor protectors safeguard your workout area and prevent
- Use at least three days per week for at least 20 minutes per
workout to improve cardiovascular fitness and to tone and
strengthen the calves, buttocks, lower abdominals, hips and
- Hydraulic shock resistance
- Large padded handlebars
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.
- Warranty: One year on frame and 90 days on parts
- Made from steel
- Black and silver finish
- Minimal assembly required
- 31 in. L x 20 in. W x 55 in. H (38 lbs.)
- Instruction Manual
- AC Voltage
- Not Powered
- Height (Inches)
- Length (Inches)
- Target Body Area
- Heart (Cardiovascular) • Lower Body
- Pedal Stepper
- Width (Inches)
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.