- Free Shipping; International Shipping Available (Learn More)
- Estimated between Wed. Oct. 26 and Tue. Nov. 1 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 1-year manufacturer's warranty is provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Enjoy the distinctively warm, rich sound of
vinyl on Crosley's Advance Turntable, the perfect accompaniment for
your current speaker system. Whether you're an experienced
audiophile or a vinyl neophyte, you'll appreciate the craftsmanship
of this sleek, three-speed record player. Constructed of wood and
plastic, the turntable features a classic, piano finish available
in two colors. Carefully place your favorite LP on the platter, set
the S-shaped tone arm on the vinyl's groove and then use the pitch
control to fine tune the speed of your music. For those interested
in preserving their precious records, the Advance features USB
technology to transfer the music to digital files.
- Belt driven turntable mechanism
- Diamond Stylus Needle
- Software suite for ripping and editing audio content
- Auxiliary Output
- USB Enabled for connection to Windows equipped PC or Mac
- Wood Style Cabinet
- Transparent Protective lid
- Glossy piano finish
- Adjustable pitch control
- 17.5 in. L x 13.75 in. D x 2.5 in. H
- Audio Features
- Metal • Plastic • Wood
- Manufacturer SKU
- CR6009A-OR Remailer Charge
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.