- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Wed. Nov. 21 and Tue. Nov. 27 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- Manufacturer's warranties vary by product.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Advanced Accuracy Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
- Includes main unit, wide-range d-ring cuff 9 in. - 17 in.
instruction manual and quick-start guide
- Allows two different users to monitor and track their readings
separately in the stored memory
- Easy one touch operation
- Blood pressure level bar indicates if blood pressure reading
exceeds internationally recognized guidelines for normal blood
- Exclusive technology automatically displays the average of up
to the last three readings taken within the last 10 min
- Irregular heartbeat detector
- Removes user errors such as breathing and noise from movement
during measurement that can give inaccurate readings
- Warranty: Two year
- 9.15 in. L x 5.75 in. W x 4.6 in. H (1.85 lbs.)
- AC Voltage
- Not Powered
- Health Monitors
- Blood Pressure
- Width (Inches)
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.