- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Thu. Jun. 21 and Wed. Jun. 27 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 1-year manufacturer's warranty is offered against defective parts or labor.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Air Cleaner with Ionizer
Ionizer: Negative ions are released into the
room and attaches themselves to dust, pollen, smoke and pet dander
(which are positively charged) to form larger particles. These
larger particles becomes too heavy to float and drops to the
ground, thus effectively removed from regular air circulation and
your respiratory system. Formaldehyde and other VOCs can be found
in building material, foam insulation, household product and
fuel-burning appliance. They can prompt headache, vomiting, rashe,
asthma attack and some are suspected to cause cancer.
- Three fan speeds - low, medium and high
- Filter replacement indicator
- Convenient filter access for easy replacement
- OFF timer: 1, 2 or 4 hours
- ETL approved
- HEPA filter: A high-efficiency air filter
- Captures 99.5 % of airborne pollutant particle as small as 0.3
microns, including spores, pollen, mold, pet dander and dust
- VOC - Formaldehyde filter
- Effectively removes formaldehyde, toluene and VOC
- Factory tested: VOC removal efficiency reaches 95 %
- Under the condition: 1m3 test room, Initial concentration:
1.9-2mg/m3, 4 hr. testing
- Input voltage: 120 volt / 60 Hz
- Power consumption: 0.34 A
- Room size: up to 200 sq.ft.
- HEPA filter lifespan: 2,800 hour
- VOC filter lifespan: 1,400 hour
- CADR (smoke): 85 (factory tested)
- Gray color
- 12.5 in. W x 9.5 in. D x 28.5 in. H (13 lbs.)
- AC Voltage
- Air Purifier Type
- Carbon • Home • Ionic • Smoke
- Coverage Area (sq ft)
- Filtration Good For:
- Allergies • Asthma
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.