Alfi Brand - White Smooth Double Bowl Farm Sink
- Rectangular shape
- Center drain placement
- Farmhouse installation
- Material resists to all sorts of acids, alkalis, scratches and
- Compatible with garbage disposal
- Capable of being installed via under mount (countertop over
edge of sink), top mount (countertop under edge of sink) or flush
mount (countertop even with sink)
- Sink tapers from top to bottom by 0.5 in.
- Possesses extra thick fireclay walls of 1.38 in.
- Made from fireclay
- Made in Italy
- Drain: 3.5 in.
- Bowl: 9.88 in. D
- Sink thickness: 1.38 in.
- Small bowl: 13.75 in. W x 15.38 in. D x 9.88 in. H
- Large bowl: 18.13 in. W x 15.38 in. D x 9.88 in. H
- Sink: 36 in. W x 18.13 in. D x 10 in. H
- Overall: 36 in. W x 18.13 in. D x 10 in. H (158 lbs.)
- Warranty Instructions
- Installation Instructions
Its farm sinks are a throwback to a simpler time; designed to
offer the traditional popular look of an apron farm sink with a
modernly stylish twist. Each sink is crafted with the highest grade
of Fireclay to ensure it not only looks great but also lasts you
for a very long time. Double bowl sink, giving you added
flexibility to do tasks such as soaking dishes on one side while
still having a usable sink on the other side. The benefits of an
authentic farmhouse sink are the quality of the finish. The glazing
of the sink surface provides both durability and shine over long
periods of time. The raw material used (fine fireclay) allows for
uniformity in the finish. The sinks glaze is practically impervious
to threatening bacteria from food preparation. Stains do not
penetrate the glaze and can be easily wiped away. Acids and
chemical cleaners have virtually no adverse effect on sink. Coffee
stains cigarette burns and other daily occurrences that would
adversely effect kitchen sinks made from other materials are easily
wiped away on fireclay sinks.