- Ships as a Small Parcel; International Shipping Available (Learn More)
- Estimated between Thu. Oct. 26 and Wed. Nov. 1 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- This product carries a 5-year warranty against material and workmanship defects.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Anemometer in Chrome w Aluminum Dial - Maestro 2S
The beautifully complementary hues of chrome and aluminum meld
perfectly on the face of this Maestro wind gauge. The 2S anemometer
measure wind gusts and directions using a rooftop sensor that
automatically saves the largest gust using the Gust Register. Has
two modes for moderate and gale force winds.
- Maestro 2S displays wind speed over two scales, wind direction
and highest gust up to 120 MPH
- A toggle switch at the bottom of the case changes readings from
120 MPH to 40 MPH scale
- The 0-40 MPH scale provides a more active display of lower wind
- Wind speed is self-powered by rooftop sensor
- Wind direction is displayed across 16 compass points using LEDs
which run off the supplied AC power pack
- Highest gust is saved on our unique Gust Register (can only be
used with the 120 MPH scale), which allows you to monitor highest
gusts even when you miss the actual wind blast
- Ships complete with 60' cables, AC adapter, sensors and
- Chrome Case, Aluminum Dial
- AC Voltage
- Weather Functions
- Wind Speed
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.