Anji Mountain - Area Rug - Contemporary Chocolate Bamboo
This Contemporary Chocolate Area Rug of Anji Mountain Bamboo is
mold, mildew and water resistant, making it ideal for regular use.
Each rug includes an applied, non-slip rug pad backing and comes
packed in a breathable, zippered canvas bag.
Under normal circumstances. Rug must be placed
in an area with proper drainage and no existing mold or mildew
problems. Stand rug up on side after heavy rain to aid in drying.
If rug gets wet during use: wipe surface completely dry, hang out
to completely air-dry, ensure surface that the rug lies on is
completely air-dried before replacing the rug.
- Patent pending is mold, mildew and water resistant
- Each rug includes an applied, non-slip rug pad backing (patent
- No need to spend extra money on a rug pad
- Made from 100% aged
- The strongest, most durable bamboo in the world
- Expertly kiln-dried and carbonized to prevent cracking and
- Multiple layers of polyurethane coating to protect against
scratching and staining
- Polypropylene border resists wear and fading much better than
- Environmentally friendly bamboo from controlled forests
- Each rug comes packed in a breathable
- Zippered canvas bag with carrying/hanging loops for easy
transport and storage