- FREE Standard Shipping as a Small Parcel (Learn More)
- Estimated between Tue. Feb. 3 and Mon. Feb. 9 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 90-day manufacturer's warranty for normal wear and tear is provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Anji Mountain - Bamboo Shag in Ivory
- Softer and silkier than traditional shag rugs
- Naturally hypo-allergenic
- Azo-free dyes
- Made from 80% bamboo fiber and 20% cotton
- No assembly required
This Bamboo Shag rug is the last thing you’d expect from a
bamboo rug--it's soft. It's actually softer and silkier than
traditional shag rugs made from wool or synthetic fibers. The
uniquely luxuriant look and feel of this rug is due to a custom
specified bamboo yarn blend with an exceptionally high quotient of
bamboo fiber--80% bamboo and 20% cotton. Naturally anti-microbial
and anti-bacterial which promotes a healthy environment in your
home and resists odors. Bamboo yarn is hypo-allergenic which is
beneficial to all, especially those with sensitive respiratory and
skin conditions. Bamboo grows naturally without the need for
pesticides or fertilizers due to an inherent, naturally-occurring
anti-fungal, anti-bacterial agent called “Bamboo Kun.”
Unlike other shags it only has minimal, initial shedding. Only
Azo-free (non-toxic) dyes are used. Rug pad is recommended.
- Bamboo • Cotton
- Rug Size
- 5'-8' Wide • 9'-11' Wide • Less than 5' Wide • Over 11' Wide
- Rug Type
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.