- FREE Standard Shipping as a Small Parcel (Learn More)
- Estimated between Thu. Oct. 15 and Wed. Oct. 21 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 90-day manufacturer's warranty for normal wear and tear is provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Anji Mountain - Bamboo Shag in Ivory
This Bamboo Shag rug is the last thing
you’d expect from a bamboo rug--it's soft. It's actually
softer and silkier than traditional shag rugs made from wool or
synthetic fibers. The uniquely luxuriant look and feel of this rug
is due to a custom specified bamboo yarn blend with an
exceptionally high quotient of bamboo fiber--80% bamboo and 20%
cotton. Naturally anti-microbial and anti-bacterial which promotes
a healthy environment in your home and resists odors. Bamboo yarn
is hypo-allergenic which is beneficial to all, especially those
with sensitive respiratory and skin conditions. Bamboo grows
naturally without the need for pesticides or fertilizers due to an
inherent, naturally-occurring anti-fungal, anti-bacterial agent
called “Bamboo Kun.” Unlike other shags it only has
minimal, initial shedding. Only Azo-free (non-toxic) dyes are used.
Rug pad is recommended.
- Softer and silkier than traditional shag rugs
- Naturally hypo-allergenic
- Azo-free dyes
- Made from 80% bamboo fiber and 20% cotton
- No assembly required
- Bamboo • Cotton
- Rug Size
- 5'-8' Wide • 9'-11' Wide • Less than 5' Wide • Over 11' Wide
- Rug Type
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.