- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Thu. Nov. 23 and Wed. Nov. 29 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 90-day manufacturer's warranty for normal wear and tear is provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Anji Mountain - Zatar Rug
Jute brings a magnificent, chunky texture to any
space. These rugs are expertly handloom woven by skilled weavers
who employ a variety of traditional techniques to create these
simply beautiful styles. It is predominantly farmed by
approximately four million small farmers in India and Bangladesh
and supports hundreds of thousands of workers in jute manufacturing
from raw material to yarn and finished products.
- 5-ply jute and ribbed loop wool
- Handloom woven
- Weight: 3000 g/sm
- Rug pad recommended
- Made from 60% wool and 40% jute
- Cleaning: Vacuum regularly. Spot clean with a damp cloth. You
may use a solution of mild dish soap and water but test the
solution in a small, inconspicuous area of the rug to be sure there
is no discoloration. For liquid spills, blot do not rub with a
- AC Voltage
- Not Powered
- Rug Size
- 9'-11' Wide
- Rug Type
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.