- Free Shipping; International Shipping Available (Learn More)
- Estimated between Tue. Jan. 24 and Mon. Jan. 30 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 30-day manufacturer's warranty is provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Answer To A Pool Players Prayers - Spiral Bound Billiards Book
If you are looking for a new challenge, or if
you realize the incredible impact of eye and head alignment on your
consistency, I suggest you pick up a copy. Bob Henning, in The
Billiard Newspaper; Richard Kranicki's new book is the mother of
all treatises on the fundamentals of pool. Kranicki has taken the
basics and broken them down to a level heretofore unprecedented.
For the most part, he concentrates almost entirely on aiming and
physical alignment. Jim West, in Billiard Digest magazine; Kranicki
explores some areas that I've never seen before. As one example,
seeing the contact point, aiming point, equator of the ball, etc.
are all skewed by the fact that we are looking at a sphere from a
standing position. The title doesn't tell much, but this is
primarily a book about seeing and aiming - the first that has been
devoted to this highly critical area. The benefits to your game
could, and probably will be -amazing. It will get you thinking
seriously about your aiming methods. It's on my must-have list.--
Thomas C. Shaw, Pool and Billiard Magazine
- This book can greatly help you improve your game, if you take
the time to apply the lessons it teaches
- If you are going to practice, you want to practice doing the
- This book shows you what those things are
- He (Richard Kranicki) has invented, by necessity, a whole bunch
of new terms and phrases
- Nobody has ever taken this subject matter to the depth Kranicki
- In short, this is a serious book, compiled by a committed,
creative, and inventive author
- Weight: 0.5 lbs.
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.