- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Wed. Jun. 6 and Tue. Jun. 12 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 1-year manufacturer's warranty is provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Armchair in White Finish
Urban life has always a quandary for designers.
While the torrent of external stimuli surrounds, the designer is
vested with the task of introducing calm to the scene. From out of
the surging wave of progress, the most talented can fashion a
forcefield of tranquility. Perhaps the most telling aspect of the
Charles series is how it painted the future world of progress. The
coming technological era, like the externalized tubular steel
frame, was intended to support and assist human endeavor. While the
aesthetic rationalism of the padded leather seats foretold a period
that would try to make sense of this growth. The result is an
iconic sofa series that became the first to develop a new plan for
modern living. If previous generations were interested in leaving
the countryside for the cities, today it is very much the opposite.
If given the choice, the younger generations would rather live
freely while firmly seated in the clamorous heart of urbanism. The
Charles series is the preferred choice for reception areas, living
rooms, hotels, resorts, restaurants and other lounge spaces. Set
Includes: One - Le Corbusier LC3 Armchair
- Mid-century modern armchair
- Genuine leather seating surface and wood legs
- Foot caps to prevent scratching
- Made from stainless steel, foam and PVC
- Seat: 23.5 in. W x 20.5 in. D x 17 in. H
- Overall: 35 in. W x 26 in. D x 27.5 in. H
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.