- FREE Standard Shipping as a Small Parcel (Learn More)
- Estimated between Thu. Mar. 5 and Wed. Mar. 11 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 6-month manufacturer's warranty against defects is provided on electronic products only.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Balcony Gard Ultrasonic Bird Repellent System
- Includes cord and instructions
- Built-in infrared motion sensor
- Activates when birds move into the repellent's coverage
- Continuous or motion-sensor operation settings
- Adjustable frequency
- Repels birds with 24/7, day-only or night-only modes
- Attacks different birds with different settings
- Birds don't like this at all and will stay away
- Sleek, weatherproof casing is designed to withstand years of
- High quality digital playback
- When installed properly, no ongoing maintenance is
- No mechanical repairs needed
- Unobtrusive design
- Ultrasonic (silent to humans)
- Effectively get rid of birds while maintaining a comfortable,
enjoyable and bird-free environment for yourself
- Easy to install; mounts anywhere with keyhole slots
- Utilizes ultrasonic sound waves to efficiently and effectively
frighten, annoy and intimidate birds and other wildlife within its
900 sq. ft. range
- Cost-effective, easy solution to your pest bird problem
- Repels pigeons, crows, sparrows, starling, seagulls, grackles,
cormorants, vultures and rodents
- Works well on deck, patio, porches, balconies, garages,
rooftops, pools/hot tubs, home & garden settings or any other
outdoor area around the home
- Power required: 110 or 220vAC or 12vDC
- Sound pressure: 90 db @ 1 m.
- Electricity use: less than $0.25/Month
- Frequency: 15,000-25,000 Hz
- Working current: <200 mA
- Power supply: 4 x 1.5v "C" batteries or included 120v AC
- Compliance: UL and CE listed
- EPA EST: 075310-OR-001
- Motion sensor range: 35 ft. x 70 ft.
- 6.5 in. L x 3.25 in. W x 5.5 in. H (3 lbs.)
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.