- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Fri. Aug. 17 and Thu. Aug. 23 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 30-day manufacturer's warranty is provided against defects.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Barbara Keith 'Chinese Crested Dog' Canvas Art
Barbara Keith was born in 1946 in Cleveland, OH.
At about the age of four she began to draw and from there she
continued to grow and excel. For the most part Barbara is self
taught, though she did try a commercial art school for one and a
half years. After her brief period at art school she discovered how
blending colors on the canvas as she painted created more depth in
her painting. Barbaras personal preference of subject matter is
predator animals specifically large cats. She says that there is
just "something about their majesty" that attracts her to them. The
attainable excellence that Giclee printmaking affords makes the
reproduction virtually indistinguishable from the original piece.
The result is wide acceptance of Giclee by galleries, museums, and
private collectors. Gallery wrap is a method of stretching an
artist's canvas so that the canvas wraps around the sides and is
secured to a hidden, wooden frame.
- Style: Modern and contemporary
- Subject: Animals
- Theme: A Chinese crested dog over a white scene
- Ready to hang
- Gallery-wrapped art
- Fully assembled by professional framers
- Giclee (jee-clay) is an advanced printmaking process for
creating museum quality fine art reproductions
- Frame thickness: 2 in.
- Made in USA
- Art Layout
- Art Styles
- Modern Art
- Art Types/Media
- Giclee Canvas Art • Ready to Hang Prints
- Height (Inches)
- Width (Inches)
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.