- Standard Shipping as a Small Parcel (Learn More)
- Estimated between Thu. Jan. 1 and Wed. Jan. 7 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Not Returnable: all sales are final (Learn More)
- A limited 1-year manufacturer's warranty is provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Baseballance Unit for Baseball & Softball Balance Training
- The Baseballance Unit includes:
- Dugout to Dugout Rockers: Self-contained, inside unit--under
- Catcher to Pitcher Rockers, removable.
- Quality, Cleat-proof Turf Top with White Balance
- Long Rocker Radius is Pre-Drilled to Accept Regulating
- Four "BOOTS" used to regulate the amount of rock and movement a
hitter can feel, block off certain areas and exaggerate others
- The Baseballance accelerates learning and a feel for the value
and use of the bottom half
- Teaches the following skills:
- Explosive Bottom Half
- Staying Behind the Ball
- Base made of Hickory and Top made of Wood and Turf
- 48 in. L x 20 in. W x 6 in. H (48.5 lbs)
- Add an optional extra Baseballance Top to convert your
BASEBALLANCE unit into TWO units without having to transition back
and forth between rocker sets. Extra Top Creates another
"The BASEBALLANCE Unit": The Spring of 2011 will feature the
BASEBALLANCE at 7 MLB Spring Trainings, NPF Spring Trainings and
many college and high school campuses around the country. In
addition, it is used daily/nightly in hitting facilities across the
USA. This Unit separates, and provides the user with all the
required feedback he/she will ever need to be an effective,
improved and BALANCED hitter. The rocking action available in The
Unit provides feedback that implements growth. The long rocker set
addresses balance, weight distribution, weight transfer, and an
explosive rear/back hip and balance at the point of contact and
follow through. The BASEBALLANCE puts the hitter behind the ball
for incredible power. The short rocker set (which you access by
turning two small knobs to release the long set) works dynamic
balance over the plate, addresses straight line hitting issues,
highlights inefficient movements that pull the front side off or
push it over the plate. The short rockers also force the hitter let
the outside pitch travel deeper into the hitting zone. NO MORE
CHEATING on offspeed stuff or pitches away. WE FIX THE BOTTOM HALF
AND BALANCE. Guaranteed results in 10 swings or fewer!!!
Hitting Coordinator for the Cleveland Indians, Bruce Fields says
this: "The BASEBALLANCE accelerates learning and eliminates a lot
of dialogue regarding the value and use of the bottom half. Hitters
learn and feel balance, load, weight transfer, an explosive back
side, a firm front side and staying in line toward contact. They
feel it. Every hitter says the same exact thing when they get off
and take those first few swings off of flat ground. It is
definitely making a difference. What used to take me weeks or
months to explain, hitters now understand in less than 10 minutes.
I haven't been this excited about teaching hitting in a long
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.