- Ships as a Small Parcel (Learn More)
- Estimated between Wed. Nov. 2 and Tue. Nov. 8 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Not Returnable: all sales are final (Learn More)
- A limited 1-year manufacturer's warranty is provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Baseballance Unit for Baseball & Softball Balance Training
"The BASEBALLANCE Unit": The Spring of 2011 will
feature the BASEBALLANCE at 7 MLB Spring Trainings, NPF Spring
Trainings and many college and high school campuses around the
country. In addition, it is used daily/nightly in hitting
facilities across the USA. This Unit separates, and provides the
user with all the required feedback he/she will ever need to be an
effective, improved and BALANCED hitter. The rocking action
available in The Unit provides feedback that implements growth. The
long rocker set addresses balance, weight distribution, weight
transfer, and an explosive rear/back hip and balance at the point
of contact and follow through. The BASEBALLANCE puts the hitter
behind the ball for incredible power. The short rocker set (which
you access by turning two small knobs to release the long set)
works dynamic balance over the plate, addresses straight line
hitting issues, highlights inefficient movements that pull the
front side off or push it over the plate. The short rockers also
force the hitter let the outside pitch travel deeper into the
hitting zone. NO MORE CHEATING on offspeed stuff or pitches away.
WE FIX THE BOTTOM HALF AND BALANCE. Guaranteed results in 10 swings
- The Baseballance Unit includes:
- Dugout to Dugout Rockers: Self-contained, inside unit--under
- Catcher to Pitcher Rockers, removable.
- Quality, Cleat-proof Turf Top with White Balance
- Long Rocker Radius is Pre-Drilled to Accept Regulating
- Four "BOOTS" used to regulate the amount of rock and movement a
hitter can feel, block off certain areas and exaggerate others
- The Baseballance accelerates learning and a feel for the value
and use of the bottom half
- Teaches the following skills:
- Explosive Bottom Half
- Staying Behind the Ball
- Base made of Hickory and Top made of Wood and Turf
- 48 in. L x 20 in. W x 6 in. H (48.5 lbs)
- Add an optional extra Baseballance Top to convert your
BASEBALLANCE unit into TWO units without having to transition back
and forth between rocker sets. Extra Top Creates another
Hitting Coordinator for the Cleveland Indians, Bruce Fields says
this: "The BASEBALLANCE accelerates learning and eliminates a lot
of dialogue regarding the value and use of the bottom half. Hitters
learn and feel balance, load, weight transfer, an explosive back
side, a firm front side and staying in line toward contact. They
feel it. Every hitter says the same exact thing when they get off
and take those first few swings off of flat ground. It is
definitely making a difference. What used to take me weeks or
months to explain, hitters now understand in less than 10 minutes.
I haven't been this excited about teaching hitting in a long
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.