- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Fri. Dec. 22 and Thu. Dec. 28 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Not Returnable: all sales are final (Learn More)
- If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
"Battle of The Wilderness" Print
The Battle of the Wilderness, fought May 5-7,
1864, was the first battle of Lt. Gen. Ulysses S. Grant's 1864
Virginia Overland Campaign against Gen. Robert E. Lee and the
Confederate Army of Northern Virginia. Both armies suffered heavy
casualties, a harbinger of a bloody war of attrition by Grant
against Lee's army and, eventually, the Confederate capital,
Richmond, Virginia. The battle was tactically inconclusive, as
Grant disengaged and continued his offensive.
- Contributor: Unknown
- Year: 1864
- Themes: US Civil War, USA/America, War, Military
- Horizontal Landscape Orientation
- Art Type: Fine art print, canvas, framed wall art, giclee print
- Country of Origin: USA
- All canvases ship ready to hang on 3/4 in. wood stretchers (2
in. for Heavy Duty), with the exception of unstretched canvas
- AC Voltage
- Not Powered
- Art Layout
- Art Types/Media
- Fine Art Prints • Giclee Canvas Art • Ready to Hang Prints
- Canvas • Paper • Wood
- Military • US Civil War • USA/America • War
- Manufacturer SKU
- 23274-9_20x30 - Paper
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.