- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Wed. Apr. 25 and Tue. May. 1 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Not Returnable: all sales are final (Learn More)
- If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
"Blue Jay" Print
John James Audubon (1785-1851) was the premier
naturalist and a well respected American ornithologist. His
attention to detail and his prints became world famous as they were
published. Future generations including Charles Darwin all drew on
his expertise through his published legacy. These prints drawn over
the course of his life are as true and accurate today as they were
in the 1700's, sadly, some species will never be seen except in his
- Painter: John James Audubon
- Year: 1827
- Themes: Animals, Audubon, Birds, Naturalists
- Vertical Portrait Orientation
- Art Type: Fine art print, canvas, framed wall art, giclee print
- Country of Origin: USA
- ISBN: 0-587-03558-7
- All canvases ship ready to hang on 3/4 in. wood stretchers (2
in. for Heavy Duty), with the exception of unstretched canvas
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.