- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Fri. Jun. 29 and Thu. Jul. 5 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 1-year manufacturer's warranty is provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Blue Ridge Camping Hammock
Rated #1 camping hammock on the market by
Backpacker Magazine, outside and others. Our patented camping
hammock is designed specifically for backpacking in hard terrain.
The Camping Hammock sets up anywhere a tent cannot go.
Mountainsides. Wilderness. Riverbeds. It is perfect for campers who
are on the move and who need to set up fast and break down even
faster. It can be secured between two objects, like trees, to be
used as an enclosed hammock or placed on the ground as a bivy tent.
Users do not have to carry added bulky weight such as ground tarps
and sleeping pad. Blue Ridge Camping Hammocks are a leader in the
three season tent category.
- Waterproof and bug proof
- Protects campers from insects, poisonous plants,
ground-dwelling animals and the elements
- Safe, comfortable and easy to set up
- Light weight, weather resistant and flying insect free
- No-See-Um netting
- Weight limit: 250 lbs.
- U.S. Patent
- Made with a nylon pack cloth bed, ripstop nylon rain fly
- 1-Year guarantee (extra poles and stakes are not provided)
- 90 in. L x 42 in. W x 40 in. H (4.25 lbs.)
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.