- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Wed. Jun. 20 and Tue. Jun. 26 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 1-year manufacturer's warranty is provided on furniture only. No warranty is provided for lighting, nautical, flight, museum, globe, or children's products.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Boeing 314 Dixie Clipper Model Airplane
It's 1939. PanAm receives the first Boeing 314,
the ultimate in luxury aircraft. Complete with sleeping berths and
a real dining salon. It was the biggest plane of its time, carrying
74 passengers. The big flying boats were replaced after the war by
land-based planes. With their demise an era of elegance passed that
was never seen again. 152 ft wingspan. Five days, sixty hours in
the air SFO-HK. When flying was still fun. Metallic fabric covered
lightweight wing and fuselage frames. Transparent portholes.
Detailed engines. Nostalgic PanAm colors. Incredible detail.
- Made of Wood, Fabric, and Metal
- Silver Finish
- 22.6 in. W x 31.5 in. D x 14.2 in. H
- AC Voltage
- Not Powered
- Black • Silver
- Metal • Wood
- Model Type
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.